Kids Running is a brand new youth distance running group that develops young athletes, helps kids build their self-esteem, and teaches them to make and reach personal goals. The focus is on having fun, improving personal skills, being an encouraging teammate, making new friends, and promoting a healthy lifestyle. It is open to ages 7 to 13 years of age.
The Kids Running program, organized by Grand Junction, Colorado local and elite athlete Robb Reece, develops young athletes in positive, safe, character-based programs.
We focus on:
• Proper running form and pacing technique
• Training and preparing for race day
• Preventing pesky injuries
• Leading a healthy lifestyle
• Pre and post run stretching
- No categories